Work.....Smirk aka the value of a dollar

I got a job and it wasn't that bad. But it was still work. I had a good day yesterday doing the to-go orders, a job that is pretty easy. But that night when I was counting out my drawer I was short money. So I made no tips. Not cool. So I filled my radiator with a gallon and a half of water and split. Today I was hosting which is a lot like Tetris; and I had to do to-goes. It sucked.

the restaurant I work at is the new Scottsdale location of the Pita Jungle. Cool things about this job. 1. Good nutritious food to take home. 2. No dress code ( I may start wearing a tie).
3. The boss told me to bring in any music I'd like to play during work*. 4. Interesting clientele.





*Playlist for pita jungle shifts where I am so bold as to hook my iriver up to the house sound system.
1. Sufjan Stevens: Detroit, lift up your weary heat!
2. Sleater Kinney: Jumpers ( when this song plays I have to run to the back to adjust the sound they are a very rocking loud band. It is a scandal.)
3. Dungen: du tanker
4. Dungen: ta det lungt
5.Dungen: Panda
6.The Arcade Fire: Haiti
7.KIngs of convienience: Misread
8.Wilco: War on War
9.Earlimart: the hidden track
8.Calexico: Stucco
9.The Evens: you wont feel a thing
10.The Evens: On the face of it
11.The Evens: crude bomb
12.The Evens: around the corner
13.The Shins: Mild child
14. Wilco: Muzzle of Bees
15. Rogue Wave: Publish my love
16. Rogue Wave: Salesmen at the day of the parade
17. Out Hud: The stoked American

Comments

Popular Posts