Zero Deviations

I googled the image for the word perfection .



I once went to a company that does medical experiments on human beings. At the time I was desperate for money but by the time they were ready I had secured other employment. But that's not the point. The point is that during the very strange intake, the examiners informed me that my human specimen had zero deviations. Deviations from what? Answer me that you nonexistent clamoring masses that pay me no mind. That last statement excludes my sister, brother, and possibly mother. They are down with the revolution.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this picture and LOVE your blog! I'm so glad you have opened the posting to everyone!

-Jenny
Anonymous said…
Funny, I googled the word perfection and the same picture came up! Great pic...great blog...always enjoy reading it.
Lori
Bill said…
ROTFLMAO

(Jenny doesn't think you'll get this, but I have confidence)
Anonymous said…
and if you google "DSC00001.JPG" you'll get the first image on everyone's sony camera. kind of funny. not sure if this is old news. anyway it's fun that they're coming to town-huh? google that is...

Popular Posts