looking on the bright side

My mother thinks I should be a politician of some kind. I kind of look like a politician but that's about it.
I like politics but I think that to an extent it makes phonies out of the people that participate in it. It isn't even really the fault of the individuals to the extent that ass covering is such a necessity that creative people tend to back away. It's dirty. It is. And it is the other political people that you have to worry about. The citizens who you serve don't do the bad stuff. I mean if a citizen wants to ream you out then that is okay because technically they are you're boss. Now if a co-worker reams you that is an entirely different story. That kinda stuff belongs in the empty field across from work after we get paid. Fight! Fight! Fight ! Fight! I've strayed from my point. What's the worst a a normal citizen is going to do? Hire private investigators to dig up any dirt and make you look like a scumbag? I don't think so. They would basically write you a letter or ask pointed questions. How terrible is that.

There is a condition opaquely known as acquired situational narcissism. The condition is caused by ass kissers kissing ass too much. Too much ass kissing creates a psychological freak of nature. They loose the ability to empethize with others because of all the god damned ass kissing. Enough with ass kissing it's messing up the celebrities. Sad really.

So the interesting thing about politicians have a check on A.S.N. These are called death threats and protests and exceptionally hurtful editorials in certain newspapers. So I kind of like the fact that one thing keeping George Bush the W. from thinking he's the Sun King is an emotionally crippled anarchist burning him in effigy across from the Whitehouse lawn.


Das it.

Comments

Popular Posts