My Brother.... Cool guy. This letter was sent to his boss's boss's boss.

This letter should have been written weeks ago. It's about that
wonderful
Reporter Michael Branom. Let me refresh your memory. My husband Jim
Early
was murdered August 13th, trying to save my life and my neighbors.



Michael left is card on my gate that tragic day and wrote to simple
words
"please call". He interview me the next day. He has great compassion and a
caring heart. He never hurried through the interview, ihe just let me
take
my time and breathe. I don't know a lot of reporters but Michael by
far is
the most trusting person you could give a story to.



Several weeks after my husband murder I was having severe trouble with
Liberty Mutual Insurance. They did not want to totaled by vehicle
out. I
can't tell you the exact amount of bullets that entered the car. But
I did
go and see my car at the Police Impound. All the windows where
scattered,
bullet holes in the seats, blood pooled in the car. Blood spatter all
over. It was a mess. I received a check and 5 pages of repairs orders. The check was in my husband's name and mine. I voided the check and sent them a letter explaining why I didn't want my car back. What fun would I have driving that car when the last person sit in it was the man that murdered my husband. It was a gift from my husband. It had less that 3,000 miles on it. It was a great car, I it Winston (I name every car). Liberty Mutual still wouldn't budge. I made several phones calls, just a handful were returned. I really didn't know where to go. I was at a total lost. Than I just happened to open my little yellow address book and
police bullet, he shot himself in the head.

On October 18,2005 I received the autopsy on Bryan Hermes, the killer.
He
had 5 different drugs in his systems. His height was 5'9'' tall,
weigh 124
pounds and was 32 years old. There were numerous bullet holes in his
body,
but he shot himself. I can't imagine being his mother, thinking that
her
son was killed by the S.W.A.T. team, and several weeks later finding
out
that her son took his own life. That's like losing 2 children.
I had my talk with God to forgive and ask for my forgiveness but I
still
can't go next store and tell Barbara how sorry I am about her loss.



Tomorrow, November 7th I'll be received an award for my husband it's
called; CITIZEN'S MERITORIOUS AWARD.



Thank you reading my E-Mail. You've got one hellva Reporter working
for
you.



Just,



Sam

Jim Early's wife

Comments

Popular Posts