Love and Communication by Cat Power


Love and communication you were here for meAt this very moment 'cause I found you on the phoneYou called meAnd you were not hunting meLearning more and more about less and less and lessOn the edge of your seat in some dark movieCan you memorize the scenesThey'll be different next weekCan you tell me can you tell can you tellIf there's something better'Cause you know there always isThere always isDrawn to the party like a spider filling up your gutsDon't hate the night with what you shouldn't haveCome along for the ride you just know you shouldYou just know you shouldCan you tell can you tell can you tellIf there's something better'Cause you know there always isThere always isHated to see you sad when I leftThere's no good in that but the good part wasThat I came out at all 'cause I don't venture outInto the lives of the newI want you to come along for the rideHow long will you stay for your whole lifeYou just know you shouldCan you tell me can you tell me can you tellif there's something better'Cause you know there always isThere always isLove and communication you were here for meAt this very moment 'cause I found you on the phoneYou called meAnd you were not hunting me.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts