Two nights in C-Bus

I went to an awface party. It was owsome. Seriously. Not to be too specific but I've been to two work sponsored "holiday parties" this year. There's more than one way to skin that particular cat. One method truly celebrates the group of people who work and the other celebrates the people who own the means of production. I of course am all about he workers paradise. And a workers paradise it was on Saturday night at my sisters Ad Agency winter semi-formal A night in Monte Carlo. It rocked literally because there was a band that had inserted interesting hard rock covers into their music. It was fun and my sister Jenny and her partner Bill were extremely gracious hosts. I give Columbus Ohio *****. Word Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Loved having you! Can you come back this weekend? We are going to throw a party with all of the left over booze from the company holiday party!! Whoo Hoo!!

Popular Posts